Château Mercian Mariko Winery
English Guided Tour
At Château Mercian, we offer the English Guided Tour including visit to the facilities, explaining our history and passion to the winemaking, and wine tasting etc.
This tour is not conducted on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. We are closed during the New Year holidays. For more details, please click the calendar.
Winery Tour Instruction and Requests
- ・Those of you who drive a car/ride a bicycle, underage, pregnant or breastfeeding cannot have wine or alcoholic beverage tastings.
- ・Because of the nature of the winery tour, customers must be 20 years old and over. And please refrain from participating with infants and children.
- ・Pets are not allowed. However, service dogs for handicapped persons are not limited to this.
- ・For sanitary reasons, we do not accept food and drink to be brought into the site.
- ・Please understand beforehand that reservations for tours may not be accepted depending on capacity reasons.
- ・On holidays, the winery is crowded, please be aware that we may ask you to wait for wine tastings.
- ・For the safety and hygiene reasons, we ask for your cooperation in accordance with the instructions of the staff in the area.
- ・The English Guided Tour requires a reservation in advance.
- ・Please be aware that the selection available for tasting may change.
The luxury tour include a wine tasting including Château Mercian's finest iconic series in the Omnis Room, a special space overlooking the views, vineyards reflecting the seasons, and the winemaking facilities.
- 100 minutes
- 10 people
*Minimum number of participants: 2 people
- Participation Fee
- 15,000 yen (tax included)
- Driver price
- 5,000 yen (tax included)
*Unfortunately we cannot serve wines to person who drive a car/ride a bicycle.
It’s strictly prohibited by Japanese low.
*We will serve a bottle of non-alcohol sparkling Wine (360ml) to a driver.
*Please pay a participation fee at the reception upon arrival.